Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Gift of the Magi- Item I'd save

The item I would save during a flood would be a cell phone. I would use it to call 911 to have a helicopter come and pick me up before the water level gets to the point where its over my head. That way it could pick others up to so it can save more people. You can just call quickly then the rescue team will be there within minutes. The cell phone probably  would get wet and break, if I had a cell phone I then would have to use it as soon as possible before the damage is done. I hope to have my cell phone with me at all times so when a disaster happens like that  I can reach for it and call for help immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Good job little guy you did great. hey thats a big phone you got there is that yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done that would be smart to do if there was a something like that

    ReplyDelete