Monday, June 11, 2012

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

My greatest high school obstacle at SPA was to pass my math CAHSEE. I did not think I was going to pass with some of the struggles I have had in the past. I felt stressed before I took it, then when I found out I past I was very relived. This incident changed me into becoming a more confident person and to strive to do better in anything that I do. Now that I have accomplished that obstacle I am now motivated to do my best on anything that comes my way.

3 comments:

  1. I was also scared about the Cahsee, and we actually passed with the same grade. Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Latifah, I didn't think that I would pass but I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job at passing the cahsee i also pass it this year.

    ReplyDelete