Monday, June 4, 2012

Personal Changes Blog Paragraph

When I was a freshman, I was very quiet. Now, I am very collaborative and ask for help if or when I need it. For example, my freshman year I just sat there and tried to do my work when I didn't really know how to do it. In addition, I started to fall behind in the beginning of the year but I started to ask questions. Lastly, from last year to this year I now ask both Ms. Priester and Ms. Raquel for help when its needed. I am now excelling in more of my work and also getting it done. By my senior year, I hope to be on the road to graduation!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really got to the point were you felt right asking questions GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the paragraph and hope to do graduate on time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your already going to graduate

    ReplyDelete