Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Portfolio - Improvement

Over the past two years, I have improved my writing skills. They are much better than before, I improved by a lot of practice and also help from my teachers. My reading skills before high school were decent, I wasn't the best reader but now I am very fluent. I improved by just more and more reading, I use to studder because I went to fast but now thats different. My speaking skills before high school were much different because I didn't use appropriate vocabulary. Now I learned how to speak and when and where is the best time to use certain vocabulary. I improved by my teachers helping me and pushing me to use better wording. My group-work skills were not very good because I was very shy and wouldn't want to contribute with my partners. Now I am much more social so I can help out my partners and they can help me. Before high school my technology skills were horrible, I didn't know how to use a computer. Now I am way better and can do pretty much anything.

3 comments:

  1. that sound good, you improved a lot i remember when you was in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you improved your writing skills and reading skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you improved alot since freashman year.

    ReplyDelete