Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Two Kinds" Jing-Mei's Shoes Paragraph

I would feel mad if someone tried to make me a prodigy piano player. My reaction would be to refuse that and wouldn't let any one do that unless money was offered. I probably would talk my way out of doing it or ask the person whos pushing me into doing this if theres any way I can do something different. The pressure would make me do bad because I would always be thinking to do good. If anything I would take the punishment if my mom or dad tried to push me into playing the piano. Thats one thing a lot of people would not like to do anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Michael I reall ylike this paragraph because it's true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money isnt everything Michael, it is impoertant but its not the most important thing in your life.

    ReplyDelete